Not all criminal defense lawyers are created equal. Like any other occupation, there are some criminal lawyers who are more talented than others, some who work harder than others, and some who have the talent, drive and experience necessary to get the best results when you are facing criminal charges. Make no mistake, criminal defense is an art form and working the case the right way can make all the difference in the world. Read more
The Mission is simple - Extremely Satisfied Clients. When the case is over, I want my clients to feel that retaining my legal services was the best decision they ever made.
Since 1996, I have been practicing law as a criminal defense attorney in New York City. I love what I do. I understand that good people can make mistakes and that someone can get arrested even when they have done nothing wrong. Many crimes are falsely reported and many people are wrongly charged. Regardless of the merits of the case, being accused of a crime often results in a tremendous amount of emotional pain and anxiety for the accused and their loved ones.
Felony Sexual Assault Charges Dismissed!
Persuaded the prosecutor that the allegations did not make sense and that the case should be dismissed outright; no plea bargain would be accepted. Prosecutor eventually agrees and moves to dismiss charges in full. Client is a very good person and I am extremely happy for him. This is what he wrote to me after the dismissal: “Adam… I can not express my gratitude, thanks, and appreciation for what you did for me and my family. The choice we made to retain you in my time of need was absolutely the right one and I truly believe NO ONE else [...]
- Felony Sexual Assault Charges Dismissed!
- My Job is To Defend My Clients Not Judge Them, Says NY Criminal Defense Attorney Adam Mehrfar http://t.co/4wZStYfLHx via @lawsnetwork 04:29:17 PM May 17, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is Someone Recording This? It’s Harder to Find Out http://t.co/G2cSqv3FQi 12:41:48 PM April 08, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Long Prison Term Is Less So Thanks to Regrets by a Judge http://t.co/0au4SaHahU 12:51:55 PM March 29, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYPD officer says he taunted boy, 13, during stop: http://t.co/aLNHFiNwHB 12:36:35 PM March 28, 2013 from AP Mobile_client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC landlord charged with endangering tenants: http://t.co/xJRVyAengk 12:34:45 PM March 28, 2013 from AP Mobile_client ReplyRetweetFavorite